First Jump Preparation: Beginner Outfit
At first glance, a beginner expects a lot of difficulties in parachuting. In fact, everything is far from being as difficult as it seems. We will try to answer the most common questions that you may have after making a decision to test your strength in a jump. So:
What to wear?
• Wear special sports equipment, and if you don’t have one yet, you can restrict yourself to just comfortable casual clothes suitable for the weather conditions of a particular day.
• If you are going to change clothes before training, take a pair of trousers and a comfortable turtleneck or sweater with a long sleeve (but without a hood!) To wear them for jumping.
• Beginners do not always have the opportunity to purchase special shoes. You will need high-quality, “breathable”, comfortable sports shoes, or just a pair of good sneakers.
• Remember: high boots, shoes with hook-and-eye closures, high heels and loose open membranes are unacceptable!
• If you have long hair, be sure to bring along some strong hairpins.
• If you wear contact lenses or glasses, inform your instructor about this and you will be provided with safety glasses that protect your eyes / contact lenses and / or fit your glasses.
• Most clubs professionally involved in skydiving will rent you a special jump suit.
What to bring with you?
All skydiving equipment will be securely packaged. All that you should take with you is courage and thirst for extreme sports!